July 21, 2017
Baked Chicken Nuggets
¼ Cup Whole Wheat Panko Breadcrumbs
½ TSP Onion Powder
½ TSP Garlic Powder
¼ TSP Salt
⅛ TSP Black Pepper
8 Oz. Raw Boneless Chicken, Cubed
2 Large Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 375 degree. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs and seasonings and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix chicken and egg whites until chicken is coated.
- One at a time, coat chicken with breadcrumb mixture and place on the baking sheet
- Bake for 8 minutes, flip chicken and bake for another 8 minutes until brown and crispy.