October 7, 2019
Fudgey Avocado Cookies
⅓ Cup Avocado
3 Large Egg Whites
3 TBSP Stevia, Granulated
2 TBSP Mashed Banana
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
3 TBSP Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet and set aside
2. In a blender or food processor, blend avocado until smooth.
3. In a medium-large bowl, combine avocado, egg whites, sweetener, pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Whisk until mixed.
4. Stir in cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda. Stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop by rounded spoonfuls on baking sheet and flatten into circles.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes